Thank you very much for your interest in our website, www.Elevator-ToTheMoon.com (hereinafter the "Website") and our Game Elevator... TO THE MOON! (hereinafter “Game”). This Website is operated by Roccat Games Studio GmbH, Otto von Bahrenpark, Paul-Dessau-Str. 3 g, 22761 Hamburg (hereinafter "Roccat" or ‘we’/’us’). It offers you as the user (hereinafter referred to as ‘User’ or ‘you’) the opportunity to get an idea of our game.
Your privacy is important to us. In what follows, we will provide you with information about how we use your personal data when you visit our Website and which rights you have with respect to our use of your personal data. Any consent you grant may be withdrawn at any time with future effect. If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us (at the fax number or e-mail address shown in Section 8 below).
- Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident:
- Every time a User visits the Website or opens a file the following data will be stored in a log file: Internet protocol, IP address, page from which the file was accessed, date, time, browser type and operating system, the pages visited by the User, volume of data transferred, access status (file transmitted, file not found, etc.).
- Personal data are treated as strictly confidential and are not divulged to third parties without the User’s consent. The data may be disclosed if necessary to protect other users or if its disclosure is required by law.
- Google Analytics
Our Website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc. (hereinafter "Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies," i.e., text files that are installed in your terminal device and allow an analysis of your use of the Website. Generally, information generated by cookies about your use of this Website will be transferred to and stored in a server of Google in the United States. On this Website the code "gat_anonymizeIp()" was added to Google Analytics to guarantee anonymous collection of IP addresses. As a result, your IP address will be shortened within member countries of the European Union or other countries that are signatories of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to a server of Google in the United States. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a server of Google in the United States and then shortened there.
On behalf of Roccat Google will use this information to analyse your use of the Website, in order to compile reports about Website activities, and to provide additional services related to Website use and Internet use to the Website operator. The IP address transmitted from your browser for purposes of Google Analytics will not be combined with any other data by Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies by selecting appropriate settings in your browser software; note, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this Website to the full extent.
You can also prevent data related to your use of the Website and generated by the cookie (including your IP address) from being transferred to and processed by Google, by downloading and installing the following browser add-on available from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
If you use a mobile terminal device, you can, in the alternative to installing the above browser add-on, prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. An opt-out cookie will then be installed to prevent any future collection of your data when you visit this Website: Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics
You can find additional information about Google Analytics here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/.
- Your consent in receiving our e-mail newsletter:
- You can register to receive our newsletter on our website. We require your email address to send you this newsletter. When registering, you consent to us using your email address for advertising purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter.
Users will be informed that cookies are used when they first use the Website.
Opt-out, objection rights
- Processing and deletion of data:
- Roccat may, on its own initiative or at the request of the User, supplement, correct or delete any incomplete, erroneous or outdated data stored in connection with the operation of the Website.
- Roccat will delete data in compliance with applicable law promptly upon User’s request, unless Roccat is required to keep your data on file under applicable law.
- Questions concerning data protection, contact details:
- You may contact us at any time, if you want your profile and related personal data to be corrected, blocked or deleted, or if you wish to revoke consent to the use of your e-mail address for the newsletter. Moreover, we will at any time disclose to you which data are stored, what the origin of the data is, who the recipient of the data is, and the purpose for which data are stored. If you have any questions concerning data protection, please contact us at:
Roccat Games Studio GmbH, Otto von Bahrenpark, Paul-Dessau-Str. 3 g, 22761 Hamburg
Contact person: Steffen Slacki
Telefax: +49 (0)40 30 99 495 123
© 2017 ROCCAT Games Studio GmbH